We use lemons during various needs yet it is far beyond the typical lemonade you make. Exploring these extra abilities is a wonderful experience and that offers many handy remedies for numerous everyday concerns. Well, you cannot explore all of them on your own simply because you are quite busy with other errands. Well, fresh lemon juice comes with multifaceted capabilities right from cleaning to disinfection and from medicinal applications to odor control. Well, one pantry staple comes handy in so many ways just as winter cap for women during winters.
- Berry stains are tough to remove otherwise and lemon juice comes handy in removing them from fingers. Take some fresh lemon juice and rub on fingers. All stains disappear within a few moments. Well, it works equally well on berry stains on fabric too. Rub some juice on the stain until it loosens and then wash as usual.
- Lemon peel is very useful in keeping stainless steel sparkling. Rub lemon peel on stainless steel utensils and keep them spick and span forever. Well, miraculously, even used lemon peels do not go waste if you rightly known how to use them.
- Lemon peels are versatile in cleaning brass too. However, add a tad of baking soda on the peel and rub brass until it is clean. This remedy works superbly on old stains on brass utensils due to oxidation.
- Adding some lemon rinds in homemade soap improves its cleaning quality while adding disinfectant properties. Using lemon in homemade soap indeed is a value addition.
- Litter boxes and stinks are closely associated and fresh lemon juice helps to get rid of them forever. Pour some lemon juice on empty litter box and watch the fireworks. Rinse after a few minutes and enjoy the new era of freshness.
- Bananas or apples undergo browning when you cut them. Although it is a chemical process of oxidation, results look yuck especially when you need them for a special recipe. Simply add some lemon juice to these slices to keep them in an immaculate condition.
- Lemon is best natural deodorizer.Keep a few slices of lemon in a bowl partly filled with water overnight. It absorbs all the odors making your refrigerator fresh like never before.
- Lemon juice and lemon peels work excellently as room freshener too. Mix some lemon juice, water, and lemon peels in a bow and keep it in the room. Moreover, you can also use lemon peels in a reed diffuser. Check if your diffuser accepts lemon peels beforehand.
Amazing possibilities of using lemon in everyday tasks indeed has more sense than ever envisaged. However, be sure to understand these applications first and make the most from them. Next time, do not toss lemon peels once you squeeze juice from them. They are more worth than tossing into waste provided you are apt enough to use them to the fullest. Enjoying versatility of applications using one simple everyday staple is wonderful and it indeed offers the freedom you deserve.